- You’re Invited to a Community Play Date!
- Hmong New Year’s Celebration Returns to Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes New Member!
- Nevertheless, She Persisted
- Motivation Monday: 3 Things to Remember
- City of Broken Arrow Job Alert!
- Roadwork is Coming to the Rose District. Here’s the Scoop.
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes Beechwood’s
- This event has passed.
Mummy & Me Dance
October 20, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$5
Get ready for some spooky fun! The Mummy and Me Dance will be held at the Nienhuis Park Community Center (3201 N. 9th Street) on Saturday, October 20, at 7p.
There will be light refreshments, snacks, and ghoulishly good times at this Halloween-themed dance. Costumes are not required but are recommended. There will be a live DJ, so get ready to dance! Thriller, perhaps?
Sorry, no dads allowed.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Cost is $5 per person. To buy yours, please call 918-259-6550 or stop by either community center.