- You’re Invited to a Community Play Date!
- Hmong New Year’s Celebration Returns to Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes New Member!
- Nevertheless, She Persisted
- Motivation Monday: 3 Things to Remember
- City of Broken Arrow Job Alert!
- Roadwork is Coming to the Rose District. Here’s the Scoop.
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes Beechwood’s
- This event has passed.
Mom & Son Luau
July 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$5
The popular Mom & Son Luau returns to Nienhuis Park Community Center on Saturday, July 14, from 6:30p – 8p! This is a chance to have some fun mother-son bonding time by the pool. The Hawaiian-themed hangout is perfect mothers and grandmothers, sons or grandsons ages 4 – 17.
Light refreshments, drinks, games, and fun are all included with your ticket purchase! Tickets are just $5 each! You must pre-register before July 13. Tickets will not be sold at the door.