- You’re Invited to a Community Play Date!
- Hmong New Year’s Celebration Returns to Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes New Member!
- Nevertheless, She Persisted
- Motivation Monday: 3 Things to Remember
- City of Broken Arrow Job Alert!
- Roadwork is Coming to the Rose District. Here’s the Scoop.
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes Beechwood’s
- This event has passed.
Dig with a Dietitian: Summertime Seeds & Fruits
July 20, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Summertime Seeds & Fruits:
Friday, July 20th at 3:00 pm
Registration: FREE – Limited to 20 participants – ages 6+. Register online at: www.reasors.com/event
Location: Broken Arrow Community Garden – BA Neighbors
About: FREE 1 hour nutrition and gardening class and activity. During this class participants will learn about the all the different kinds of summertime fruits and seeds. We will dive into the different types of fruits grown in the summertime, nutritional benefits of fruits, what makes a fruit a fruit, the different parts of a seed, and examples of different edible and non-edible seeds.