- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes New Member
- Broken Arrow Hosts National Night Out
- Broken Arrow Comprehensive Plan Meeting is June 21
- Broken Arrow Chamber Choir Tickets on Sale Now
- Tuesdays in the Park Welcomes Retro Rockets
- City of Broken Arrow: Part-Time Recreation Assistant Wanted
- Motivation Monday: What Motivates You?
- Broken Arrow Schools and Libraries Encourage Kids to Read this Summer
Dig with a Dietitian: Summertime Seeds & Fruits
July 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Summertime Seeds & Fruits:
Friday, July 20th at 3:00 pm
Registration: FREE – Limited to 20 participants – ages 6+. Register online at: www.reasors.com/event
Location: Broken Arrow Community Garden – BA Neighbors
About: FREE 1 hour nutrition and gardening class and activity. During this class participants will learn about the all the different kinds of summertime fruits and seeds. We will dive into the different types of fruits grown in the summertime, nutritional benefits of fruits, what makes a fruit a fruit, the different parts of a seed, and examples of different edible and non-edible seeds.