- We’ve got a Creative Birthday Party Idea in the Rose District
- ‘An Evening with George Winston’ is Heading to Claremore
- Broken Arrow Hosts “Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma”
- Motivation Monday: Simple No-Cook Snacks
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes New Member
- Broken Arrow Starting Fitness Class for Girls!
- Broken Arrow Teacher is Having a Book Signing!
- Tickets On Sale Soon at Broken Arrow PAC!
- This event has passed.
Dig with a Dietitian: Summertime Seeds & Fruits
July 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Summertime Seeds & Fruits:
Friday, July 20th at 3:00 pm
Registration: FREE – Limited to 20 participants – ages 6+. Register online at: www.reasors.com/event
Location: Broken Arrow Community Garden – BA Neighbors
About: FREE 1 hour nutrition and gardening class and activity. During this class participants will learn about the all the different kinds of summertime fruits and seeds. We will dive into the different types of fruits grown in the summertime, nutritional benefits of fruits, what makes a fruit a fruit, the different parts of a seed, and examples of different edible and non-edible seeds.