- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes New Member
- Broken Arrow Hosts National Night Out
- Broken Arrow Comprehensive Plan Meeting is June 21
- Broken Arrow Chamber Choir Tickets on Sale Now
- Tuesdays in the Park Welcomes Retro Rockets
- City of Broken Arrow: Part-Time Recreation Assistant Wanted
- Motivation Monday: What Motivates You?
- Broken Arrow Schools and Libraries Encourage Kids to Read this Summer
- This event has passed.
Dig with a Dietitian: H20 and Beyond
June 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
H2O and Beyond:
Thursday, June 14th at 2:00 pm
Registration: FREE – Limited to 20 participants – ages 6+. Register online at: www.reasors.com/event
Location: Broken Arrow Community Garden – BA Neighbors
About: FREE 1 hour nutrition and gardening class and activity. During this class participants will learn about the importance of water in our ecosystem, garden, and bodies. Everyone will get to learn about why water is so important to life, how different soils drain and retain water, and how water flows and recycles through our environment. Participants will get to help water the garden and play an activity representing how water moves through different types of soil.