- You’re Invited to a Community Play Date!
- Hmong New Year’s Celebration Returns to Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes New Member!
- Nevertheless, She Persisted
- Motivation Monday: 3 Things to Remember
- City of Broken Arrow Job Alert!
- Roadwork is Coming to the Rose District. Here’s the Scoop.
- Broken Arrow Chamber Welcomes Beechwood’s
- This event has passed.
Dig with a Dietitian: H20 and Beyond
June 14, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
H2O and Beyond:
Thursday, June 14th at 2:00 pm
Registration: FREE – Limited to 20 participants – ages 6+. Register online at: www.reasors.com/event
Location: Broken Arrow Community Garden – BA Neighbors
About: FREE 1 hour nutrition and gardening class and activity. During this class participants will learn about the importance of water in our ecosystem, garden, and bodies. Everyone will get to learn about why water is so important to life, how different soils drain and retain water, and how water flows and recycles through our environment. Participants will get to help water the garden and play an activity representing how water moves through different types of soil.