- Full Stomachs, Full Hearts (Can’t Lose?)
- Everything You Need to Know: Back to School Central!
- Get Ready for Back to School in Broken Arrow!
- Broken Arrow Construction Alert!
- Come Play with Bugs in Broken Arrow!
- Jelly Needed, Broken Arrow!
- Back to School Bash in Broken Arrow!
- Broken Arrow Salvation Army Offers After School Arts Classes
- This event has passed.
Broken Arrow Seniors Resource & Health Fair
April 27 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Broken Arrow seniors are all invited to the BA Seniors Resource and Health Fair on Friday, April 27. The fair will be open from 8a – 2p at the Broken Arrow Community Center, 1500 S. Main.
There will be more than 100 informational and screening booths in attendance, including displays by the Center’s platinum sponsors: Floral Haven, Harmon Insurance, Life Senior Services, the City of Broken Arrow, Rotary Club of Broken Arrow, and Cedarhurst Independent Living. In addition to offering valuable information, there will be free health screenings. This event is presented by Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care.