What motivates you??
For my daughter, it can be tough before school (she moves like a slug!). So we try to tap in to her motivation to get a move on with brushing teeth, getting dressed, etc. Her motivation lately is to be done with everything by a certain time in the morning to earn 10 minutes of TV time before school. For whatever reason, that seems to be what’s working lately.
Here are some tips I came across about #motivation in general:
1. Put a visual of your goal where you can see it.
2. Get a goal buddy or workout partner.
3. Just get started.
4. Make it a pleasure (not work to dread).
5. Give it time, be patient.
6. Break it into smaller, mini goals.
7. Reward yourself, often.
8. Find inspiration, on a daily basis.
9. Get a coach, or take a class.
10. Have powerful reasons, and write them down.
11. Become aware of your urges to quit, and be prepared for them.
12. Make it a rule to never skip two days in a row.
13. Keep a daily journal of your goal.
14. Make a big, public commitment. Be fully committed.
Which of these stands out to you? What’s your motivation?
#Motivate #Motivating #Tips #Health #Wellness #YouCanDoIt