• 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
• 1 lb. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless cut into 1-inch cubes
• 1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
• ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
• 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
• ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
• ¼ cup water
• 3 Tbsp. raw honey
• 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
• 1 medium onion thinly sliced
• 1 medium green bell pepper thinly sliced
• 1 medium red bell pepper thinly sliced
• 1 cup broccoli florets
• 2 cups cooked brown rice
• ¼ cup sesame seeds
> Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
> Add chicken; cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Remove from skillet. Keep warm. Set aside. Add soy sauce, water, honey, and ginger to skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; gently boil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
> Add onion, bell peppers, and broccoli; cook covered, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
> Add chicken mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until chicken is coated with sauce and heated through. Evenly divide rice between four serving bowls. Evenly top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds.