Broken Arrow Tornado Siren Will NOT be Tested This Week


Due to the potential for severe weather Wednesday, the Live Test of the Outdoor Warning System will be postponed.

If weather permits, it will be tested next Wednesday, May 9th, at noon.

-Jamie Ott, MEP, OCEM | Emergency Management Director


Comments are closed.