The City of Broken Arrow is hiring an equipment operator for the stormwater division. This full-time position is based at the Streets and Stormwater division, 2302 S. 1st Pl. This position is responsible for operating a truck and other equipment and assisting in the construction, repair, and maintenance of City streets and stormwater systems.
- Operates a dump truck in support of construction and repair activities
- Operates an asphalt paver, vibrating roller, or box blade tractor
- Operates a snow plow / sander during ice and snow events
- Operates an excavator / track hoe in tree removal, creek maintenance, demolition, and excavation
- Operates a bulldozer in road construction, demolition, and landscaping
- Removes trees and cleans storm drains
- Operates a patch truck and repairs potholes
- Performs routine maintenance on trucks and equipment
- Mows grass; operates a weed eater
- Performs other related duties as assigned
For more information or to apply, please click HERE!