The City of Broken Arrow is hiring a part-time Recreation Assistant.
This position assists in the supervision of the day-to-day operation of the recreation center.
Location: Nienhuis Park Community Center
Hours: 20-25 hours per week between the hours of 11am to 9pm Mon-Fri and 8am to 5pm Saturdays.
| Major Duties:
- Opens recreation center and gymnasiums; resets alarm systems; opens senior center complex and other buildings
- Sets up and takes down tables and chairs and sports equipment to accommodate various activities
- Maintains backup computer tape for information systems concerning server at community center
- Creates and updates ID cards and pool passes for patrons; maintains files and records; makes room reservations; makes shelter reservations
- Answers the telephone; provides information or transfer calls to appropriate personnel
- Maintains electronic thermostats, alarm systems, and clocks for various buildings
- Performs custodial duties; maintains and restocks supplies
- Performs other related duties as assigned