7 Things to Know About Broken Arrow Fireworks


Setting off fireworks for July 4? Here are 7 things to know.

1. Make sure you get a permit to legally discharge fireworks. Cost is $21.

2. Get permits at www.brokenarrowok.gov/fireworks.

3. Permits may also be purchased in person at Broken Arrow City Hall, One Stop Center (north end of City Hall) 220 S. First Street.

4. Permits are valid during the hours of 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. July 3 and 4 only.

5. A printed permit is required on the premises where the fireworks are discharged.

6. Fireworks debris must be extinguished and disposed of properly, by placing inside trash bags. Large boxes may be placed next to trash bags. Failure to do so may result in fines of $225.00 plus cost.

7. Fireworks must be discharged on a noncombustible surface of sufficient size to contain the entire ground portion of the display, not closer than 25 feet to any permanent structure.

For questions regarding the permit, residents can call the One Stop Center at 918-259-2411.


Comments are closed.