The City of Broken Arrow is currently hiring for the position of Risk Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Risk Management Division
- Train, assign, direct, schedule, supervise, evaluate and discipline personnel
- Administer the City’s property insurance program; write bid specifications; determine policy coverage and limits; investigate and process all loss claims for City-owned property
- Oversee the City’s safety program by developing policies and procedures, conducting audits and training, and ensuring compliance with these policies and with regulatory agencies
- Develop safety policies and procedures; evaluate operational practices for City departments to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory agencies
- Review and investigate job-related accidents resulting in personal injury; review reports and interview employees and supervisors
- Administer the workers’ compensation program
- Administer the Illegal Drug and Alcohol Testing Program; ensure quarterly random testing is completed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
For more information, please click HERE!