The City of Broken Arrow is looking to hire a new Crew Chief in the Stormwater Division. This full-time position is based at the Streets and Stormwater Department, 2302 S. 1st Pl..
This position is responsible for supervising assigned crews in the construction, repair, and maintenance of city infrastructure.
Starting pay rate will be within the stated range and commensurate with experience.
| Major Duties:
- Supervises assigned crews in the construction, maintenance, and repair of city streets, storm drains, and infrastructure
- Supervises the mowing of city rights-of-way
- Supervises special pickups and storm damage clean ups
- Reviews work orders, plans, and proposals; schedules daily work assignments
- Trains, schedules, assigns, directs, supervises, evaluates, and disciplines personnel
- Enforces safety procedures, city policies, and work rules
- Completes required reports
- Coordinates necessary equipment and supplies for the completion of each task
- Operates light and heavy equipment
- Supervises and participates in creek cleaning and tree removal
- Supervises and participates in pot hole repair
- Supervises and participates in snow removal
- Performs other related duties as assigned
For more information, please click HERE!