The City of Broken Arrow is hiring a full-time jailer to keep things under control at the Justice Center.
|This position is responsible for completing the processing, supervision, and care of inmates.
| Major Duties:
- Completes the booking of inmates
- Prepares reports to document arrest information
- Fingerprints, photographs, and searches prisoners
- Completes and maintains records of prisoners’ possessions
- Provides information to prisoners and their family members; explains procedures and verifies prisoner status
- Reviews commitment orders of new inmates
- Communicates with court officials to ensure availability of inmates for trial, probable cause hearings, and arraignment dates
- Monitors arrest blotter using computer-based information
- Completes regular visual inspections of inmates
- Distributes inmate medications.
- Distributes inmate meals
- Releases inmates from the facility
- Issues inmate uniforms; maintains inmate laundry
- Transfers inmates to and from visitation rooms
- Performs general maintenance activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
For more information, please click HERE!